This is what I’m up to now...
- I’m drinking Apple’s Kool-Aid after over 20 years of using GNU/Linux on the desktop, and it tastes pretty good.
- I’m (very loosely) involved with the Yesterweb community.
- I’m still slowly losing the weight I gained over decades of working in an office.
- I’m mourning my father’s death while soldiering on at my day job.
- I’m coming to terms with the fact that even though my parents still did their best to be better than their parents, they were still emotionally negligent and occasionally outright abusive.
- I’m accepting that while I only get one mother, the mother I’ve got is one too many and that I’m not obligated to set myself on fire to keep her warm.
- I’m building a personal website without using my real name, the way people used to.
- I’m finding my way back toward writing entirely for myself rather than writing for publication. (Been there, done that, wasn’t worth it.)
- I’m drafting a new novel in a notebook using fountain pens.
- I’m learning how to use a mechanical typewriter I had restored in 2021.
...inspired by nownownow.com